- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Masters or PhD preferred
- Extensive finite element theory experience required
- Strong background in mechanical design, structural mechanics
- Basic electromagnetic experience preferred, but not required
- 3-5+ years of post-degree experience in finite element analysis
- ANSYS experience required
- Preferred experience with software such as ANSYS, AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor, Matlab, LabVIEW, and MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain effective relationships with other employees
- Must be currently eligible for employment in the United States
Hipotronics, Inc. offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to full time employees; Health, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance; Health Spending Accounts, 401(k) with company match, Education Assistance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs and more!
Please email resume with 5-year salary history and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.