- Masters or Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, High Voltage Engineering, or related field
- 3-5+ years post-degree experience in high voltage magnetics design, including high. power and high frequency design
- Transformer design and simulation
- Demonstrated experience of magnetics and power electronics integration
- Preferred experience with software such as, AutoCAD, PSpice, Matlab, LabVIEW, and MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain effective relationships with other employees
- Must be currently eligible for employment in the United States
Hipotronics, Inc. offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to full time employees; Health, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance; Health Spending Accounts, 401(k) with company match, Education Assistance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs and more!
Please email resume with 5-year salary history and salary requirements to: email@example.com.