Delta Star, Inc., a leading transformer manufacturing company is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Field Service Project Coordinator.
Associate will be responsible for project coordination of inside sales, outside sales and factory warranty jobs. Additionally, will oversee parts sales and coordination. Must instruct all field personnel in standard operating procedures, respond to on-the-job inquiries and be a channel of communication to the customer to resolve technical issues. Must ensure on-time scheduling and completion of projects and excellent communication with customers.
- Oversee the development of job folders and specific work instructions
- Review transformer and substation drawings and verify adequate site readiness
- Develop standard field operating procedures
- Schedule personnel and equipment on a weekly basis
- Review commercial terms of all job contracts prior to crew mobilization
- Participate in identifying and managing cost reduction projects
- Coordinate administrative functions as necessary to support operations and customer service
Salary & Benefits
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance, matching 401(k), FSA, ESOP, and education tuition assistance.