You will perform duties associated with inspecting all types of domestic, commercial and industrial gas heating and processing
equipment and combustion control systems; install, repair, maintain and abandons service; monitor and maintain company plant
within the limits of the Manitoba Gas Fitter's Licence
Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Minimum Class ‘B' Gas Fitter's Licence issued by the Manitoba Department of Labour certifying qualification.
- Possess a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver's Licence.
All applications must include:
- personal resume
- complete transcript of marks (high school and any post secondary).
Incomplete applications may not be considered
Salary & Benefits
- Three weeks of accrued paid vacation after the first year, working toward a maximum of seven weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Pension and working conditions that provide for a balanced approach to work, family life and community
- Nine day work cycle which normally provides every other Monday off
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba's best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer servic
360 Portage Avenue