- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from ABET accredited curriculum (or recognized equivalency).
- 2+ years relevant engineering experience.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge and proficiency in specialty area, knowledge of related specialties, and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to demonstrate the unique technical skills and core competencies for this engineering level established & documented by the organization.
- EIT/FE (Engineer in Training/Fundamentals of Engineering) strongly preferred
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.