We are currently searching for an experienced candidate to join our OneTouchPM development team in Dallas, Texas. OneTouchPM is a proprietary systems integration method developed by Burns & McDonnell to assist in managing large geographically expansive projects. The method integrates multiple databases and file formats and displays project and system information in an easily understood and useable 3D interdisciplinary geographic dashboard. Demand for OneTouchPM integration services is exploding creating exciting new opportunities for the right people to join our team.
As a member of our development team your immediate responsibilities will include:
- Creating translations and scripts to convert source data into the OneTouchPM dashboard.
- Investigating and resolving integration issues.
Once the successful candidate masters these responsibilities, there will be immediate opportunities to grow into newer technologies like mobile application development, FME Server administration, and 3D modeling.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must demonstrate development capabilities with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. In addition to excellent communication (both written and verbal) candidate must also possess outstanding organization and interpersonal skills. The ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently and the ability to attack problems creatively using the latest technologies are also highly important.
Candidates with a strong background in ESRI GIS software products are highly preferred.
In addition to the above requirements, applicants with any of the following skills are also preferred:
- Languages: Java, C++
- Scripting: Ruby, TCL, SQL
- Applications: FME Desktop, FME Server, Google Earth Fusion, Google Earth Enterprise, Google Earth API, Google Maps API, Bentley products, PLS-CADD, AutoDesk products, Intergraph products
- Strong understanding of XML, KML, HTML
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostGRES, and PostGIS
- Methodologies: Agile Software Development
Travel, 10 % of the Time