Responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of modifications to existing information technology (IT) systems or support development and implementation of new IT systems. Resolve routine business issues and recommend IT solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness. Participate on projects of varying scopes including planning, scheduling, and execution. Collaborate with IT staff and assigned clients to deliver effective IT business solutions conforming to established enterprise system standards. Perform preventative maintenance, modification, and replacement of existing systems. Assist in the execution of system testing.
- Responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of modifications to existing information technology (IT) systems or support development and implementation of new IT systems to optimize business processes.
- Ensure successful integration and compatibility of new and existing information systems by utilizing APS Services Oriented Architecture standards.
- Resolve routine business technology issues and recommend IT solutions that maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness. Provide support in the resolution more complex business technology issues that impact multiple areas of the organization. Follow up with resolution of issues to ensure timely response and customer satisfaction.
- Participate as project member on IT projects, including estimating resources and tasks and providing project updates to project leads or other IT stakeholders.
- Collaborate with IT staff and business unit clients to develop fundamental knowledge and understanding of client business environment, priorities, and processes.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance services of existing systems (systems enhancements, preventative and corrective maintenance, query support and general customer support).
- Assist in developing, validating, and execution of all levels of testing.