- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in education (or related field) is highly desirable
- A minimum of two (2) years of nuclear experience
- Detailed experience in/knowledge of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process
- Detailed experience in/knowledge of self-assessment principles, including report writing
- Previous experience writing ASERs (Accreditation Self-Evaluation Report) and associated reports/responses
- Detailed knowledge of the INPO accreditation process
- Experience in data analysis and associated report writing
- Previous experience in corrective action program data trending and tracking, including causal analysis methodologies
- Previous instructor experience (preferred)
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the background screening and NRC Fitness for Duty requirements.
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
Southern Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans and strongly support diversity in the workplace.