This role is part of the GE Healthcare Digital Global Marketing team and will co-develop and drive the marketing strategy for GE Healthcare's analytics and cloud solutions to help ensure the business achieves its growth and share goals while optimizing commercial execution. In addition, identify programs to enhance customer loyalty and installed base retention. The marketing manager will also provide input to the solutions roadmap.
- Develop and refine a compelling narrative and value proposition for analytics solutions that is differentiated from the competition and in-line with portfolio of GEHC software solutions
- Lead robust market analysis to quantify opportunities, identify key trends, and prioritize market segments and commercial strategies for growth of analytics solutions.
- Define and secure funding for annual integrated marketing plan and budget to achieve orders forecast. Ensure that regional marketing plans are aligned with the global marketing plan, utilize appropriate metrics to optimize marketing mix spend, and collaborate with regional marketing on execution.
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues across GEHC to drive cross-portfolio alignment of marketing approach
- Orchestrate market research to generate unique insights and identify and prioritize customer unmet needs, buying cycles and personas. Identify customers' clinical and economic needs, attitudes and desired benefits
- Engage directly with external market and research analysts to communicate portfolio vision, key offerings, capabilities and outcomes
- Assist in driving revenue growth through lead generation and partnership with field marketing team
- Lead a dedicated, results-oriented marketing team
- Ensure the sales team is provided with compelling content for sales training and to drive customer conversions
- Develop a plan and budget for evidence generation to support new product/service introductions (NPI/NSI) and installed base products
- Build and execute global launch plans and coordinate development of marketing assets and training materials
- Define brand (naming & trademarks), value proposition(s), and competitive positioning claims roadmap for new and existing offerings
- Work with professional societies and advocacy groups to identify and select Key Opinion Leaders for thought leadership and awareness building
- Build a global market requirements document that provides insights on prioritized customer segments and business opportunities
- Provide input to business cases for NPI/NSI's including target pricing and product/offering positioning
- Partner with Region Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering to provide input to the product development roadmap and to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 10+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience managing a marketing or product management team
- An ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Leadership skills that will help cultivate a culture of GE Growth Values and integrity.
- Strong influencing skills and leadership experience in a cross-functional or highly-matrixed organization
- Experience having owned/shaped/led growth vision and marketing strategy for global brand
- Proven stellar oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated analytical and process thinking
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Experience in HCIT, software, analytics or related field
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Career Level: Experienced
Other relevant information
City: San Ramon, Chicago, Boston, Milwaukee area
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: Illinois, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, California