Performs a variety of administrative, inside sales and basic accounting functions to support and maintain the day to day operations of the branch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will use a forklift and hand truck to unload and load trucks, count inventory.
- Will prepare shipments for delivery.
- Uses Navision to enter customer orders and invoice.
- Retrieves data from Navision to look up customers, vendors and material availability.
- Balances daily cash and charge sales for daily closeout in the Point of Sales (POS) system in Navision.
- Handles any general requests from Human Resources.
- contacts vendors or searches online for product information/specifications and material standards then compiles packets of the product information that will be submit to customer/contractor.
- Assists accounts payable with customer related questions such as missing invoices, correcting pricing or quote errors, etc to ensure accurate payables and receivables.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years Warehouse/Inside Sales experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills, using email, word processing and spreadsheet software, Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to answer a multiline telephone in a professional manner.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Work Context/Mental Demands/Physical Demands:
- Exposed to a normal office environment including sitting up to 8 hours per day with occasional standing and walking. Occasionally exposed to warehouse environment, must wear appropriate safety equipment.
- Light lifting up to 50 lbs.
Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard and monitor for long periods of time.
Must have functional speech, vision and hearing to communicate in person and over the telephone, and read printed material in English.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requisition ID 1209
Suite 100, 11020 West Plank Court
Wisconsin United States
Other relevant information
Corix values diversity and endeavors to build upon this vital strength. Corix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.