The Investment Planning Senior Business Analyst will develop a risk-based Transmission/Distribution Portfolio -both short and long term operating plan-- for the approximately $2.5B organization. The successful candidate will have strong analytical or project management skills, and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively across functional areas.
This position will reside at the Bishop Ranch office complex in San Ramon
- Develop and maintain the long-term investment plan for the gas transmission/distribution system.
- Lead risk-based prioritization scoring sessions with subject matter experts (SMEs) and recommend investment decisions to Gas Ops leadership team.
- Provide investment analysis and recommendations to Gas Ops leadership team.
- Support all regulatory filings and reports.
- Support key initiatives/programs to promote continuous improvement, including PAS 55.
- All deliverables require strong coordination with Engineering and Operations.