This position is primarily responsible for the receipt, login to the lab data management system, validation and reporting of aqueous (non-regulated) samples submitted to the test lab for analysis. This position will also provide backup support for the regulated aqueous (NPDES) sample program as well as other sample areas. Project management responsibilities may change to other analytical areas as business needs change. Additionally, this position will be responsible for writing and developing the quality system procedure for project management for the non-regulated aqueous sample program.
Major duties performed by the job include:
- Work safely, identify and implement corrective actions for unsafe working conditions.
- Consistently maintain attention to detail while performing all job duties.
- Receive, login, track progress, validate and report results for all non-regulated aqueous samples with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintain excellent lines of communication with customers and co-workers.
- Ensure analytical methods comply with regulatory and/or customer requirements.
- Monitor and update analytical method and customer information within the lab data management system in area of responsibility on a continual basis.
- Manage non-regulated aqueous sample kit shipping program.