As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will perform safety inspections, preventative maintenance, repairs and replacement of machine tools, crane, welding and miscellaneous equipment throughout the entire facility.
- As a Maintenance Mechanic you will:
- Perform safety inspections of tools and equipment
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance System to document repairs and preventative maintenance
- Use and maintain electronic maintenance logs
- Troubleshoot, perform preventive maintenance and repair sandblasting equipment, piping systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, machine tools, cranes, welding and other equipment